KLARNA PAYMENT PLANS
Spread the cost over 3 months.
TRACKED & INSURED SHIPPING
Peace of mind for UK & International buyers.
7 DAY RETURNS POLICY
If you change your mind, you can return it.
- All prints and original artworks are shipped with tracking and insurance and must be signed for by the customer on delivery.
- We aim to dispatch your artwork within 5 working days of receiving your order
- For UK shipping, please allow 7 working days for delivery once the item is dispatched.
(This timeframe cannot be guaranteed due to postal disruptions)
- Free Local Brighton Collection on any item can be arranged, just get in touch.
- International shipping is available, and costs are calculated at checkout.
- International shipping duration is dependent on location.
- International shipping costs do not cover import duties and taxes, these are payable by the customer before you receive your artwork. Please inform yourself of these costs so you know what to expect. Here is a handy calculator to help you.
- Stretched canvases are packaged with great care. Wrapped first with acid-free tissue paper, then a water-tight plastic layer, corner protection, multiple layers of bubble wrap and cardboard and then enclosed in a heavy-duty cardboard box.
- Prints are carefully rolled in acid-free paper, protected at both ends with more tissue paper and enclosed in a heavy-duty protective cardboard tube.
Klarna 0% Payment Plan
Fallen in love with a painting, but can’t quite stretch this month? We’ve got you!
We now offer Klarna payment plans (subject to approval), allowing you to pay in 30 days, or spread the cost over 3 months with 3 interest-free payments. All payments are automatically handled by Klarna through direct debit, so you don’t even need to remember to pay. Just select Klarna at checkout and choose the option that suits you.
The artwork you see on the website will always look better in person. But if it’s not exactly what you expected, you have the option to return it and get a refund.
- Returns requests must be notified within 7 days of receiving your order, in accordance with UK law. Please submit your return request via email, stating the name, price and dimensions of the artwork.
- The buyer must arrange and pay for tracked, insured and signed shipping in order to return the artwork. And share a shipment tracking code with us. We can advise on this. Or you can return your item in person, to our central Brighton HQ.
- The artwork must be packaged with great care (preferably in the original packaging) before it is shipped to ensure it is not damaged in transit.
- The artwork must be returned to the seller within 14 days of the customer’s return request notification, in perfect condition.
- The customer is liable for any damage to the artwork during the return (hence insured shipping for the full value of the artwork is mandatory.)
- Your refund will then be issued within 48 hours of receipt of the returned undamaged artwork.
Any new orders placed over the Xmas holiday period will be processed in the first week of January.