Mishfit is a Contemporary Artist who’s work is a celebration of the female form, a love of nature and an exploration of the world and it’s cultures. Redefining Mother Natures as a badass figure of strength, poise & power. Creating New Goddess’s for a cynical world.
A prominent female figure in the UK street art scene for over a decade, Mishfit has painted internationally from the streets of Melbourne to the UK’s biggest street art festival Upfest and many places in between. She is now turning her attention to creating artwork for galleries and interiors. embracing a more fine art approach to creating artwork.
Loose brushstrokes and a playful use of colour creates a real vibrancy and energy that leaps from the work. It is as much about the paint and the process as it is about the finished piece.
Using a truly mixed media approach, Mish embraces her Street Art roots by combining spray paint with playful brush work and refined drawing, to create a beautiful & energetic signature style that cannot be ignored.
Shows & Live Painting
- Liquitex Live – Competition Winner – Live painting in Covent Garden
- Femme Fierce – Leake Street Tunnel – London
- Paint & Beer graffiti festival – Amsterdam
- Painting at Boomtown Festival 2014
- SNAPSHOT group show @ Inkd Gallery Brighton – 2014
- TEDx Brighton – Graffiti to promote the “TEDx – Pass it on” conference
- Paint & Beer Amsterdam 2013
- Latitude Festival 2013 – Live painting as part of “Artist In The Woods”
- Artschism – Gallery group shows
- She Says Conference – Speaking at conference about creativity and innovation
- Upfest 2013 / Posca 75 Illustration battle – live drawing and graffiti at Europes biggest graffiti festival
- London Urban Art Fair – 2011
- Upfest 2012 – Bristol
- Grafik Warfare Pop Up – Exhibition Brighton
- Hidden Beauty Art shop – “Step in the Arena” international Graffiti Festival held in Eindhoven. 2012
- Paint & Beer Graffiti festival – Amsterdam 2011
- Bank Job Group Show – West Bank Gallery – London
- Urban Art Fair Ibiza – 2011
- Upfest – 2011
- Brighton Open house art trail – Studio Wonderland
- The Beautiful & the Canned – Graffiti Festival – Brighton
Mishfit has been represented by a range of urban art galleries in the UK. If you’d like her on you books, drop her a line.